Residential | Commercial

House For Sale in Surrey

18791 72 AVENUE, Surrey, British Columbia V4N1M9 Canada

  • PRICE$1,299,999
  • BED(S)2
  • BATH(S)1
  • SQ. FEET1456
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Investor Alert!! Live, rent or hold for future development. Adjacent property is already pre-selling space for retail, condominiums and townhomes! This property is just steps from shops and services, brand new Community Centre, secondary and future elementary school. This corner lot is designed to be a major commercial retail/business Hub in West Clayton NCP. Easy access to both 72 and 188 Street, great rental protection for holding property. House is currently rented for $2000. * PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation (id:9345)...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type: House
Ownership Type: Freehold
Listing Contract Date: 2021-02-10
Size Total: 7226 sqft
Fireplace Total: 1
Stories Total: 1
Fireplace Present: True
Construction Style: Detached
Constructed Date: 1953
Amenities: Laundry - In Suite

This House is for sale in Surrey and its located at 18791 72 AVENUE, Surrey, British Columbia V4N1M9. This property's asking price is $1,299,999. It has 2 Bedroom(s) and 1 bathroom(s). This property has 1456 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 18791 72 AVENUE, Surrey, British Columbia V4N1M9, Please call:
Ankur Kaushal: 604-897-6000

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.